ASSEMBLER (Bench Technician,Assembler, Deburr- Medical Device)
San Diego, CA | Temporary to Permanent
JOB #: 17041401-SDS
JOB DESCRIPTION: TriStaff is partnering with a global medical device manufacturing company to fill Bench Technician positions for 1st and 2nd shifts. Performs all bench and secondary operations related to the production of precision metal parts by performing the following duties. These are temp-to-hire openings with exceptional benefits once you become a direct hire employee. Manufacturing floor is extremely clean, well maintained, and safe.
- Reads and interprets Process Sheet to determine sequence of secondary production processes.
- Inspects and measures precision metal parts for conformity to specifications.
- Removes burrs from precision metal parts using hand tools.
- Harperizes precision metal parts as specified on Process Sheet.
- Maintains good housekeeping practices at all times.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the ability to handle several assignments at one time.
- Uses and operates most hand tools and equipment necessary to perform the job.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- $ 13.50/Hr.
- Once you convert to a permanent employee you will be eligible for:
- Medical, dental, vision health insurance
- Pension plan
- High school diploma or equivalent with 2 – 4 years machining work experience preferred with demonstrated ability.
- Must be able to utilize all relevant equipment with optimal accuracy.
- High School Diploma
KEY WORDS: Assembler, Bench Technician, Technician, Deburr