CNC Press Brake Operator
Santee, CA | Temporary
JOB #: 17092802-SDS
KEY WORDS: CNC, machine, manufacturing, press brake, machine operator, AMADA, temporary
JOB DESCRIPTION: We have an immediate opening for an experienced press brake operator with a minimum of three years proven experience. Must have strong set-up experience and complete understanding to program, and form parts using AMADA Press Brakes.
Hours: Monday – Thursday, 6:00 am – 4:30 pm (Friday’s off). This is a 3 month temporary position.
For consideration, submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact a recruiter directly by calling 858-597-4000.
• Inspect parts using precision measuring devices such as Calipers, Height Gages, etc.
• Maintain time standards as set by the company with a high level of quality
• Additional experience with other sheet metal equipment such as CNC Punch, Sheer, Hardware Installer is a plus
$21.00 – 23.00 per hour
• Minimum 3 years press brake operator experience
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, sketches, or product specifications along with knowledge of flat pattern layouts to determine sequence and methods of fabrication
• Must wear steel toe shoes.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com