COST ACCOUNTANT in Food Processing/Manufacturing Industry
Ontario, CA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 17071301-SDPA
KEY WORDS: Cost Accountant, cost Accounting, Food, food processing,
Plant Cost Accountant for a large rapidly growing Food Processing Company.
This position reports directly to the CFO and has great visibility and career track!
You will be the right hand for the CFO with regards to the Primary Food Manufacturing / Food Processing Plant.
$ 75K to $ 95K
Benefits: Excellent Benefit package
• 3-10 years of related Cost Accounting experience, preferably in the Food related industry
• Ability to apply knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles & Cost Accounting Standards
• Ability to research, compile, analyze and interpret data
• Good written, verbal communication and collaborative skills
• Ability to analyze and reconcile complex accounts and reserves
• Knowledge of JDE (JD Edward) or Dynamics GP (Great Plains) or ERPS systems preferred
• Food industry background preferred
• Bilingual – English / Spanish is a plus, but not required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance, or other.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com