Clerical Admin / Medical Clinic Program Assistant (Bilingual Spanish/English required)
Pasadena, CA | Temporary
JOB #: 17091101-SDPA
KEY WORDS, Administrative Assistant, Medical Office, medical receptionist, clerical support
Job Title: Program Assistant Monday- Friday (Hours: 11:45am – 8:15pm)
3-4 month Temporary assignment, pays weekly! …Possible temp-to hire.
Pay rate: $11-$12 per hour
The Program Assistant provides general administrative, reception, clerical support, and assistance with client and data program tasks, such as answering phones, greeting/welcoming clients, preparing electronic reports, filing and copying.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Opens and closes office.
• Greets clients and visitors in person and on the phone.
• Bilingual: (English & Spanish speaking skills are required)
• Compiles and runs reports from various sources including surveys and other program documentation.
• Maintains supplies, such as forms, photocopy paper, etc.
• Types memos, letters and other correspondence.
• Completes mailings of programs materials.
• Represents the Agency in interactions with parents and other clientele.
• Establishes and maintains a safe and constructive environment for the children.
• Relates harmoniously with staff and clients of diverse backgrounds.
• Demonstrates knowledge and sensitivity to cultural differences.
• Follows all policies, procedures and legal mandates including HIPAA, client confidentiality, releases of information, protected health information (PHI) and client files.
• Ensures performance and behaviors support the Agency’s performance quality improvement (PQI) goals and objectives.
• Reports to work on time and maintains reliable and regular attendance.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$ 11 to $ 12 / hourly
• Valid CA Driver License and maintains insurability on the Agency’s Auto-liability policy and maintains the Agency required State of California auto insurance liability limits.
• Bilingual in Spanish
• Expertise in business, administrative practices.
• Computer literate; word processing, spreadsheets and data entry
• Detail oriented; high level of accuracy.
• Experience in a medical clinic or Medical office a plus (but not required)
• Office administrative clerical support experience.
• Ability to answer phones and support the Office Manager/Program Manager
• Ability to work Monday through Friday: 11:45AM - 8:15 PM,
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); with some college preferred.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com