Commercial Banking Center Manager
Encino, CA | Direct Hire
JOB DESCRIPTION: Manage the Commercial Banking Center and service efforts to ensure retention of existing relationships and growth of new relationships through business development and managing the sales efforts of the Relationship Managers. The focus is on C&I and CRE relationships.
• Complies with and stays abreast of all policies and procedures, federal and state laws applicable to the job.
• Manage the Center budget to ensure that deposit goals are met, achieve loan goals and achieve net income results.
• Ensure that all established Bank personnel policies and procedures are followed properly. Ensure timely implementation of performance reviews and salary increases.
• Ensure that all Bank operating and lending policies and procedures are properly implemented and followed.
• Manage the Center sales and service efforts to ensure retention of existing relationships and growth of new relationships. Ensure that customer service levels are value added.
• Ensure that all Bank audit procedures are properly implemented and followed.
• Ensure that the Bank's CRA policies and objectives are adhered to in the Center and it's assigned service area.
• Commitment to teamwork and a focus on delivering excellent customer service
• Other duties as assigned.
• Comprehensive package
• Four year degree; or two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Commercial Banking experience required (C&I, CRE, SBA, LOC, Equipment Financing, etc)
• Excellent understanding of Commercial credit
• Proven track record of Commercial sales
• Management experience
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Prefer four year college degree
• Formalized Credit training
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com