Commercial Loan Portfolio Manager
San Bernardino, CA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 18010902-FS
KEY WORDS: Banking, Credit, Underwriting, Loans, Portfolio, Commercial.
Monitors and analyzes the business loans assigned to proactively identify and effectively mitigate credit risks embedded; makes decision about whether to process new credits, modifications, workouts and other duties assigned to assure that the commercial loan portfolio is properly maintained and serviced.
• Uses Service Standards in every work related interaction.
• Monitors/analyzes business loans, documentation and supporting data (financial statements, tax returns, etc.) to proactively identify risk factors such as cash flow and financial stability that may indicate potential problems with the loan.
• Spreads financial statements/tax returns to evaluate sales and income trends, financial health and repayment capacity.
• Identifies and communicates potential risk situations based on borrower’s financial picture and recommends corrective actions to management that may include mediation, renewal, putting on watch list or impairing the loan.
• Facilitates the process of new credits and modification and workouts of existing credits including but not limited to credit analysis, legal documentation and other third party services needed.
• Verifies/investigates collateral support, performs asset verification, and evaluates personal and business assets; performs annual site visits; coordinates/performs collection and recovery activity.
• Ensures that business loan policies, procedures, services, products and documentation meet federal and state regulations; ensures that loans conform to current business lending policies.
• Researches and resolves problems.
• Gathers, calculates and checks database to generate information relative to existing business loan and deposit balances, payment record and profitability.
• Maintains current knowledge of general economic conditions or changing trends that may affect the business loans.
• Maintains a working knowledge of BSA laws/regulations applicable to area of responsibility; complies with all BSA laws/regulations.
• Other duties as assigned to achieve the goals of the department.
• $70,000 to $85,000 per year
• Comprehensive benefit package.
• Commercial lending and financial analysis
• Minimum of five years similar or related experience and training.
• Commercial Underwriting
• Portfolio Management
• Detailed and Analytical
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, or related major preferred
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com