Customer Service Representative
San Diego, CA | Temporary to Permanent
JOB #: 17100501-SDS
KEY WORDS: Customer Service, Clerical, Call Center, Call Center Lead, Call Center Supervisor, Conflict Resolution, Escalated calls, Data Entry, Temp to Hire, MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Bilingual, Spanish, Paid Training, Inbound Calls, Outbound Calls, Auto Buying, Automotive, Car Buying, Excellent Communication,
JOB DESCRIPTION: TriStaff currently has multiple Customer Service opportunities and is looking for strong candidates to use their exceptional customer service skills and expertise in handling escalated call center scenarios! Provide an excellent customer/client experience at a well-established inbound call center in Sorrento Mesa. The hours of operation are between 6 am – 6 pm, qualified candidates will have open availability within these hours, including weekends.
Must have 1+ year in a call center, extensive experience with resolving issues, professional demeanor, strong communication skills, MS Word, Excel, Outlook and typing! Bilingual in English and Spanish is highly preferred.
For consideration, please submit your resume to email@example.com and call 858-597-4000 to speak directly with one of our recruiters.
• Handle escalated calls and resolve any issues with customers of an auto referral program.
• Provide exceptional customer service and great follow-up.
• Data Entry to document calls, updates customer profiles, and track issues.
• Maintain calm, professional attitude with wide ranges of customers.
• $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
• Temp-to-hire position with many perks & opportunities for growth
• Major Medical/dental/vision at low/no cost
• Holiday/Sick Pay
• Special events, bonuses and more
• 1+ year of customer service in a call center
• Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills
• Must have experience as a lead in customer service
• Typing 35wpm, MS Word, excellent spelling & grammar,
• Available to work weekends (BOTH Saturday & Sunday)/holidays too)
• Available to work between the hours of 6 am – 6 pm
• Reliable, dependable & professional demeanor
• High school diploma, college coursework and/or degree preferred
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com