Customer Service Representatives Needed!
San Diego, CA | Temporary to Permanent
JOB #: 17063001-SDS
KEY WORDS: Customer Service, Inbound/Outbound Calls, Automotive,
JOB DESCRIPTION: Customer Service Reps needed START WORKING BY JULY10th!! – 15 immediate great opportunities for customer service professionals with a passion for providing great customer service while educating clients about promotions and programs for an auto buying program. If you would enjoy helping car dealers gain customers through value added services, this could be the job for you. Use your expertise to work for a company committed to success in the Sorrento Mesa location.
• Answer incoming member promotion calls in a friendly and professional manner, while providing complete and accurate information.
• Conduct outbound calls to members in order to inform and/or obtain required information regarding promotions.
• Handle member and dealer issues
• Conduct post-purchase promotional surveys with members.
• Maintain detailed records of Dealer and Member communications in database.
• Attend department meetings and trainings.
• Other administrative functions and assignments as assigned by management.
• $ 14.00 per hour
• Potential Temp-to-hire position with many perks & opportunities for growth
• Major Medical/dental/vision at low/no cost
• Holiday/Sick Pay
• Special events, bonuses and more
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bi-lingual a PLUS!!
• Strong customer service skills
• Excellent phone etiquette
• Strong active listening skills
• Attention to detail skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced and high-call-volume environment
• Independent self-starter with ability to prioritize workload
• Ability to follow directions and work with minimum supervision
• Excellent organizational and follow through skills
• Flexible with high degree of initiative
• Positive attitude and team player
• Service oriented with excellent interpersonal skills
• Knowledgeable of MS Word, Excel, and Outlook essential
• Accurate and efficient data entry skills
• High ethical standards
• Ability to make judgment calls based on company and department rules, guidelines and standards
• Ability to multi-task and handle many different situations at one time under pressure
• High school diploma, college coursework and/or degree preferred
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com