Director of Commercial Banking-Greater South Bay
El Segundo, CA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 18011004-FS
KEY WORDS: banking, commercial, management, credit, sales
The Director of Commercial Banking is responsible for implementing sales strategy in support of bank goals as well as effectively managing commercial banking staff to ensure existing portfolios are expanding and new business programs are successful.
• Manage, direct, evaluate and oversee the performance of commercial banking staff; includes performance monitoring, employee development and training, motivating, coaching, mentoring, etc.
• Encourage teamwork.
• Foster organizational commitment.
• Develop and Implement aggressive sales strategies to acquire and expand new and existing customer relationships.
• Maximize loan deposit and production.
• Generate quality loans that are consistent with the principles of safety and soundness, and regulatory compliance.
• Oversee the monitoring of current loans and customer’s credit profiles to ensure conformity with terms.
• Extend credit within assigned limits to Bank customers.
• Remain cognizant of developing trends.
• $120,000 to $140,000
• Comprehensive Benefit package
• 10 or more years of commercial banking experience (C&I, CRE)
• Proven track record of individual sales excellence
• 3 or more years of Management experience
• Extensive knowledge of commercial banking products and services;
• Significant impact on a single function by translating long-term strategy into shorter-term operating (1-3 year) plans and directing the execution of these plans.
• Applies the mastery of a specific function discipline to resolve significant department issues; Coordinates with other departments as necessary.
• Develops solutions for complex problems and issues that require consideration of at least two dimensions (involving operations, people, finances, technology etc.); May require the creation of new methods, techniques and improvement of existing methods, techniques.
• Regularly negotiates with functional and department leadership to collaboratively achieve cross-functional objectives.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance preferred.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com