Director of Implementation – Enterprise Software, Regional Operations
San Diego, CA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 17073102 - P
Growing and Stable Technology Company is hiring a Director of Implementation to their Project Management and Operations leadership team. Their SaaS and Mobile based Enterprise Applications enable private and public sector Healthcare Organizations to become more innovative, adopt new and more efficient operational models, gather critical data, and create new revenue streams.
The Director of Implementation will take over post-sale responsibilities for clients’ systems and data migration projects, as well as local market operational rollouts. There will be multiple complex implementation projects ranging from 120-180 days, which will overlap as they progress. This involves traveling to new markets to launch operations from scratch, hiring local project managers, and executing all other on-the-ground activities to stand up new markets for them.
As the owner of the overall success of new client implementations you will utilize your skills in time and resource management, issue and risk management, and project execution.
This will start out as a hands-on leadership role, and as you build your team, you’ll help to structure the group and manage stakeholders, risks, and issues with communication from both operational and technical perspectives. This is not a fit for someone who is solely managing software/IT projects, as this role also necessitates experience with multiple other business areas.
If you are someone who wants to evoke positive change in the world using technology, love to mobilize and motivate people, build inspired things, and solve difficult problems with likeminded people, we want to hear from you!
To apply, send your resume for confidential review to Kanani Masterson (email@example.com). This is a fulltime position based in San Diego, CA. Relocation paid for qualified candidates.
• Refine hiring and retention in local markets and implement best operational processes that will ensure the company is able to meet and exceed all customer expectations.
• Hire and scale a local team; source, recruit, and onboard a permanent local team who exude the company’s culture and will take the reins once you move on to your next market.
• Find and navigate the local real estate markets, identify facilities, negotiate terms, and oversee all tenant improvements and facility set-up.
• Coordinate the activities of other on-the-ground resources to develop an active transportation provider network including both third party and independent drivers that is qualified and responsive
• Work cross-functionally with Implementation, Call Center, Command Center, Supply, and Technology teams as the boots-on-the-ground representative on the implementation team.
• Anticipate and attack problems before they occur; never settle for satisfactory but always strive for extraordinary
• Ensure that new client implementations are completed on-time, within budget, and within agreed-upon scope
• Serve as primary point of contact for the customer throughout the implementation project, and successfully transition the relationship at the end of the project to a Market Lead or Account Manager
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$110,000 to $150,000
• Performance bonus
• Comprehensive health and wellness benefits.
• Minimum 5 years of professional experience in complex project/program or implementation management role over multiple concurrent projects in a dynamic, technology-intensive environment.
• Experience must include extensive, real-world client implementation experience and experience leading projects in an Agile software development environment.
• Demonstrated leadership ability and management skills, with experience managing multi-disciplinary team members with competing priorities
• Detail-oriented and extremely organized with the ability to track multiple moving parts.
• Strong communication skills and demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence effectively in-person, via email, and over the phone. Remote team management experience is ideal.
• Project management certification (PMP) or demonstrated training and progress toward certification preferred
• Proficiency with project management software such as Microsoft Project, JIRA, etc.
• Flexible to accommodate changes in the business, strategy, and technology choices as they come up.
• Ability to communicate successfully with multiple stakeholders internally, and drive projects forward proactively with customers’ teams.
• Ability herd cats, identify and hire top performers, and maintain composure under pressure are preferred.
• Willing to travel as needed up to 50% within the United States.
• Understanding of data integration, ETL, SaaS, and/or mobile technologies.
• Experience working within regulated or government environments.
• Bachelor’s degree required. MBA or Graduate degrees in Business, Finance, Legal, Operations, etc. preferred.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com
KEYWORDS: director of implementation, director of project management, program manager, program management, program management director, implementation project manager, SaaS, enterprise software, agile, IT project management, government, healthcare, transportation, operations, mobile, software, professional services