Director of QA Engineering
San Diego, CA | Direct Hire
Job # 17050903-NCIT
We are currently looking to hire a Director of QA Engineering. This is a Full-Time Direct Permanent position located in the San Diego, CA area. This is NOT a consulting position; work is done on-site with the QA department.
We are seeking someone that has 8+ years of hands-on QA experience, 7+ years managing a QA Engineering department. He or she must have current and professional Director Level QA Management experience to be considered.
All candidates must have experience working in a Bio-Tech and or Medical Devices space. We are seeking someone that is very familiar with FDA guidelines regulated to Medical Devices- strong experience working in a regulated environment.
This person will be responsible for introducing, driving, and maturing various hardware and software test systems and methodologies including agile and Test Automation.
He or she will be responsible for a QA group of 8+, responsible for testing HW/Systems, and SW in a FDA Regulated environment.
• $150,000 to $160,000
• Annual Bonuses
• Very stable company in the Medical Devices/BioTech space
- 8+ years of professional hands-on QA experience.
- Must have 7+ years of current and professional QA Director Level – Management experience.
- All candidates applying MUST have Medical Devices or BioTech industry experience to be considered.
- Strong FDA Regulated experience is also required for this position.
- Managing QA teams of 5+.
- A Team player with very good verbal and written communication skills.
- 4 Year Degree or related professional experience.
KEY WORDS: QA, Automation, FDA, Regulated, BioTech, Medical Devices, Software, Testing, SQL, Agile, Hardware, Manual.