ERP Business Systems Administrator
San Diego, CA | Direct Hire
Job Number: 17072101-NCIT
We are currently seeking to hire an ERP Business Systems Administrator. This is a full-time direct permanent position that is located in the San Diego, CA area. Please note, this position requires to work on-site, sorry no remote work allowed. Must be authorized to work in the United States.
This position requires 7+ years of professional and current ERP Business Systems Administration experience.
Experience administering and managing enterprise ERP systems is a requirement.
Seeking candidates with strong ERP Administration experience (Oracle, JDE, MS Dynamics required- ISF 8+ preferred).
• Installation and configuration of modules, patches and upgrades to ERP and other supporting systems.
• Define, manage and administer disaster/recovery procedures and process.
• Administration and monitoring of Oracle database tasks, server and their associated components.
• Developing, testing, implementing and monitoring integration between ERP and business applications such as ADP, Agile, Radley Data Collection, EDI, Concur expense management.
• $100,000-120,000 Depending on professional experience.
• Very Stable Company
• Must have 7+ years of professional and current experience administering and managing enterprise ERP Systems, such as ISF, SAP, Oracle, JDE, is required – IFS 8+ preferred.
• 3-6 years of experience working with database management systems, Oracle 11+ preferred.
• All candidates must have experience developing, implementing and monitoring EDI transactions.
• Experience with integrations, data migration tools and best practices.
• Experience developing reports in Crystal Reports, SSRS, SQL against Oracle Database.
• Excellent documentation skills.
• A team player with good verbal and written communication skills.
• 4 Year Degree