Field Applications Engineer/Solutions Architect – Mobile Telephone Equipment (DAS preferred)
San Diego, CA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 68365-TJ
KEY WORDS: DAS, RF, RAN
The Field Support Engineer/Solutions Architect will partner with the in-country sales team to support sales, testing, and ongoing use of indoor coverage products. The goal for this position it to help drive service success that improves customer satisfaction, maximizes customer orders and increases profitability.
• Team up with local sales staff members to support pre-sales efforts and initial product presentations.
• Collaborate with customers to collect and validate technical requirement for configuration of products for use on local networks.
• Support customer acceptance testing and trials.
• Work with sales team to create and maintain accurate customer documentation inclined configuration guides and customization requirements.
• Work with HQS organization to support product manufacturing and delivery.
• Provide ongoing support.
• Cooperate with other members of the technical team and share information across the organization.
• Build positive relationships with customers.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$ 90K to $ 125K
• At risk variable compensation
• Comprehensive TriNet health benefits package to meet your personal and family needs
• Must possess at least five (5) years’ experience working with mobile telephone RAN and mobile telephone equipment.
o Experience working with cellular RAN infrastructure, handsets, but not necessarily accessories, will meet this requirement.
• Ability to troubleshoot, and test technical equipment.
• Strong verbal and written English communication skills a must. Additional local language skills a strong plus.
• Ability to work flexible work hours and to adapt to changing work schedules.
• Familiarity with mobile tools and applications such as TEMs.
• Ability to use sound judgment when representing the Company, operate as part of a team and collaborate with others while taking initiative.
• Must foster a professional attitude with a sense of humor and demonstrate integrity and flexibility.
• Four-year Engineering Degree from an accredited institution
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com