Full Stack Lead Engineer
San Francisco, CA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 17120402-SDIT
We're looking for an engineer who can bring Java technologies to a team full of smart Rails developers. Our client’s configuration platform interacts with multitude of health/fitness devices/apps and real time data streams. The ideal candidate will be a team player and a mentor with software architecture and development skills. If you’ve got the right skills and passion, reach out to us!
• What you will be doing:
• Designing, developing and implementing high performance, scalable distributed web applications using Java J2EE and Spring framework.
• Designing and developing REST API and integration points for various platform services.
• Bringing in knowledge of industry standard best practices and evolving our technology footprint.
• Enhancing our database using proven methodologies to achieve horizontal scale
• Demonstrate ability to lead/influence positive change/results in all areas of software development amongst a talented team of engineers.
• Building strong relationships across the technical organization to better leverage other expertise and tools throughout the organization.
• Understand complex systems and requirements and formulate optimal designs to meet current and future needs.
• Mentor engineers in San Francisco and India
• Communicate with cross functional teams and share concepts with developers
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
• 401K program plus matching
• 100% Medical, Dental and Vision for employee and vast majority for dependents
• 100% Life and Disability coverage
• 11 paid Holidays with Flexible Time Off plan
• FSA’s (Flexible Spending Accounts)
• Well stocked kitchens
• Health club discounts
• Languages/Framework skills:
• Java,Java EE/Spring, Spring Cloud
• Familiarity with Ruby on Rails (helps navigate existing systems)
• Database Skills:
• Strong SQL skills and experience in Data Modeling and RDBMS (MySQL).
• Experience in Mongo DB.
• Software Engineering skills:
• Designing, developing, and delivering solutions using Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) and REST based API.
• Analysis, design, development and implementation of large scale products and Java/J2EE projects.
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
• Strong knowledge of key data structures and algorithms.