Help Desk Support – Level 1
Temecula, CA | Contract
JOB #: 17060601-TEM
KEY WORDS: Help Desk Support, Helpdesk, IT helpdesk, IT help desk, Help Desk Technician, Help Desk
JOB DESCRIPTION: Contract position for a first level Helpdesk support. This person will provide overall support and maintenance of the Company PCs, printers, mobile devices and computer peripherals.
Interested candidates please respond to this posting and submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and call Liz at 888-513-9413 ext. 411. I look forward to hearing from you!
• First level Help Desk support for incoming calls pertaining to PC, phone, printer, tablet, network, and other software support issues.
• Apply software patches and operating system updates to PCs.
• Provides maintenance and repair for PCs, monitors, printers and other computer peripherals.
• Provides support for mobile devices, including mobile phones and tablets, and scanners
• Provides user account password resets and unlocks on Active Directory
• Prepares and maintains documentation of common support processes.
• Maintains Ticketing on WebHelpdesk application
• Work with vendors to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
• Remote support for domestic and international sales team
• Handle virus infection and prevention
• $15.00 – 18.00 per hour
• Self-starter, with good time management skills.
• Effectively communicate with end users, vendors, business partners, and corporate executives.
• Good problem solving, diagnostic and troubleshooting skills.
• Good understanding of LAN and WAN networking.
• Experience working with PC hardware and components.
• Extended experience with Windows 7, 8, 10 OS administration.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to provide written instructions to users, and maintain documentation library criteria.
• Ability to work independently and within a team.
• Ability to work with cross functional teams.
Educational & Experience Requirements:
• 4 years or more desktop support experience
• A+ certification
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE CALL TRISTAFF AT 888-513-9413 ext. 411.