Helpdesk Support Technician
San Diego, CA | Direct Hire
Job # 17052601-NCIT
We are currently seeking to hire a Helpdesk Support Technician, this a Full-Time Direct Permanent position located in the San Diego, CA area (not seeking a contractor, work must be done on-site, no remote). PLEASE NOTE, this is an entry level position, candidates must have 1-5 years of professional Helpdesk experience to be considered.
The candidate will be responsible for providing Helpdesk Support, diagnose and resolve technical related issues – mostly related to network connectivity (VoIP related issues).
Seeking candidates that have professional experience providing support to VoIP, identifying various components of networking equipment through the Helpdesk trouble shooting process.
$40,000 to $45,000
• Annual bonus
• Very stable and growing company
• Candidates MUST have 1-3 years of professional Helpdesk experience (entry level position).
• Must have VoIP knowledge
• Certifications: A+, CCENT, MCSE, MCP, or CCNA.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• He or she must have experience providing Helpdesk Support to folks that are non-technical.
• Must have Networking, hardware and VoIP configuration experience.
• Strong knowledge of computer networks and remote troubleshooting skills.
• Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check.
• 4 Year degree or related work experience.
KEY WORDS: Helpdesk, Support, VoIP, MCP, A+, CCNA, MCSE, Network, Systems, Call Center, Linux, Windows, Switches, Routers, Scripting, Data Center.