Inside Sales / Customer Service – Commercial Wire and Cable for the Marine Industry
Worcester, MA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 68111-TJ
KEY WORDS: Inside Sales Customer Service – Commercial Wire and Cable for the Marine Industry
JOB DESCRIPTION: This Internal Sales role is a critical position in our business! Based in the Worcester Office, this is a rare and challenging opportunity for you to bring your experience and build your career! TriStaff is partnering with the world’s most flexible cable manufacturer. Their products are highly regarded throughout the world in terms of quality, safety and value. Specialist market areas include marine, oil and gas, motor drives and power distribution.
• Your role as an internal sales person is extremely important to the success of our client’s business.
• In order to succeed in this role, you will have the ability to build strong relationships with their new and established customers.
• You will have a desire to succeed and will proactively identify new customers, think outside the box and contribute positively to business growth.
• You will also ensure customers understand what the company is about, offering product guidance with a clear solution to their customer needs.
• You will process orders, compile quotations, manage customer projects and liaise with their manufacturing department.
• With your existing skills and expertise, you will be able to identify and improve their existing processes.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
• $50,000 to $65,000 base
• $12,000 bonus potential
• Comprehensive Benefits Package
• You will be an enthusiastic, driven, self-starter with proven track record in a similar role. Using your exceptional communication and organizational skills, you will successfully navigate your way through day-to-day challenges! When required, you will not be afraid to roll up your sleeves in order to get the job done!
• Your ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision, while displaying a positive & self-motivated attitude will have you well suited to this rewarding and exciting position.
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com