Inside Sales Administrator
San Diego, CA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 18010301-SDS
KEY WORDS: Administrative, Assist Inside Sales and Marketing,
JOB DESCRIPTION: TriStaff is partnering with their client in San Diego – a rapidly growing technology company focused on providing innovative products to the Defense and Medical markets. We are seeking an outgoing, ambitious, and qualified candidate - eager to take ownership and responsibility for the position of Inside Sales Administrator.
• Interface with customers to support purchase order acceptance and updates.
• Support Sales and Marketing activities by managing tradeshow logistics including managing equipment, packing and shipping material to tradeshows, and occasionally support tradeshow setup and tear-down.
• Sales Order creation using our enterprise software package, QAD.
• Contact customers to conduct follow-up surveys.
• Answer phone calls for inside sales support.
• Frequent report creation and presentations for sales team metrics including sales bookings and forecasting metrics in Salesforce.com.
• Track sales orders, bookings, and shipments.
• Help define and implement sales team policies and procedures.
• Provide sales support with customer quotations as required.
• On Site, direct support for Eastern and International sales personnel.
• Assist in sales lead generation and entry into CRM database (Salesforce.com).
• Occasional travel to support Sales or Marketing activities may be required.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$50/k to $60/k
• In addition to competitive compensation, offer a benefits package which includes generous Personal Time Off, medical/dental/vision insurance, a performance-oriented incentive plan, and the option to participate in our company sponsored 401(k) plan.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence in customer responsiveness, innovation, product quality, and on-time delivery. Come see how you can be a part of this high-paced and exciting industry.
• College degree.
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Must work effectively in a team environment.
• Proficient in Word and Excel.
• Experience with Salesforce.com and QAD a plus.
Computer technical proficiency to help configure computer systems is also a plus
• College Degree Preferred
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com