Inside Sales Representative
San Diego, CA | Temporary to Permanent
JOB #: 17072103-SDS
KEY WORDS: Inside Sales, Sales, TeleSales, Medical Device Sales
JOB DESCRIPTION: TriStaff is partnering with their client a San Diego-based early stage company in the medical device industry; in search of an experienced Inside Sales/Tele Sales Representative. The successful candidate for this position will be an enthusiastic self-starter focused on helping grow our business by building strong relationships with physicians and physicians’ groups.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Call on patients to ensure they have the information needed in order to initiate a prescription to purchase.
• Manage the request for prescription process with patients; ensure online forms are completed.
• Contact physicians with the purpose of influencing physicians to sign prescriptions.
• Accountable for appropriate documentation, follow-up, and any additional actions to support sales activity.
• Display flexibility and willingness to accept constant change.
• Develop and document best practices and effective techniques to use for training new team members.
• Other duties as assigned.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
• $18.00/Hr. to $20.00/Hr.
• Temp to Hire opportunity!
• This is a unique opportunity to join the founding team, which is creating a suite of products, services, and ultimately new healthcare delivery model that will have a positive impact on patients’ lives.
• Offer competitive compensation and stock options as well as a challenging and rewarding work environment.
• At least 3 years of inside sales experience; preferably in pharmaceuticals, clinical sales or biotechnology.
• Proven experience with outbound calling and following hard as well as warm leads preferred.
• Highly articulate with persuasive verbal/ written communication and listening skills.
• Demonstrated ability to learn, retain, and articulate technical and product related information while providing unscripted responses on appropriate subject matter.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
• Must be self-motivated with the ability to efficiently manage tasks and time with limited oversight.
• Strong ability to function effectively in a team environment.
• Superior rapport and relationship building skills.
• Strong computer ability with basic knowledge in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Science or related areas of study is a plus.
• CRM experience (Salesforce, preferably).
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.