Lead Customer Service Program Support
San Diego, CA | Temporary to Permanent
Work for a great company in Sorrento Mesa handling inbound & outbound calls for special promotions. The hours of operation are from 6am – 7:00 pm, Monday – Friday and 7am -5pm on weekends. If you have proven customer service skills, the ability to multi-task, experience leading, training, mentoring other staff in a positive manner and can handle escalated calls with excellent written and verbal communication skills, please send your resume today for immediate consideration!
. Provides daily direction, communication, and continual evaluation of processes and procedures.
· Responsible for suggesting methods to improve area operations, efficiency and service to members.
· Provides statistical and performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis to each team member.
· Assists manager evaluating performance reviews for skill improvement.
· Available for employees that experience work problems, providing appropriate coaching, counseling, direction and resolution.
· Answer incoming member and dealer promotion calls in a friendly, professional manner providing complete and accurate information.
· Handle and complete all MIRFs and exceptions for member’s issues.
· Train participating dealers on promotion processes and procedures.
· Conduct calls to members and dealers in order to inform or obtain required information regarding promotions.
· Review all report data and complete any necessary changes to member records.
· Conduct post-purchase promotional surveys with members.
· Process incoming documents from members and dealers with a high degree of accuracy.
· Complete Price Verifications for Member transactions.
· Maintain detailed records of Dealer and Member communications in database.
• $ 17.50/hour
• Great work environment
• Temp to hire
• 6 am – 7 pm shift to miss the traffic
• Growing company & opportunity to make connections
. Proven leadership experience
· Ability to develop and motivate a team
· Ability to communicate effectively to a variety of audiences
· Ability to provide and support a vision and direction
· Create and foster a positive team environment, and boost employee morale
· Strong customer service skills
· Ability to stay organized in fast-paced, multi-tasking environment
· Accurate and efficient data entry skills
· High ethical standards
· Ability to make judgment calls based on company and department rules, guidelines and standards
· Ability to multi-task and handle many different situations at one time under pressure
· Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
· Bilingual a plus but not required
• High School Diploma, GED, College courses preferred
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff