Lead Mechanical Engineer – Medical Device – Irvine, CA
Irvine, CA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 68513-TM
KEY WORDS: mechanical, engineer, development, mechanisms, actuators, Solidworks, design, project lead, FEA, hydraulic design, pneumatic design, machined parts.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Are you a Lead Product Development / Mechanical Engineer looking for a small orthopedic company where you can really make a difference? Do you have specific experience working a medical device project from concept to launch? Are you a hands-on engineer with strong mechanical aptitude who enjoys developing new products and who’s also comfortable leading projects?
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who enjoys working in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic environment and wants to help take this company to the next level. You must be a self-motivated, ambitious engineer ready to take on new challenges!
For consideration, please email your resume to Megan Marsh, firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Will design and develop new products from concept to launch
• Will eventually lead projects
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$ 90,000 to $ 130,000 (depending on experience)
• 10% annual bonus
• Competitive compensation
• Medical, dental, vision insurance
• PTO and holiday pay
• Matching 401K
• Annual bonus
• Must be comfortable working with aggressive timelines and willing to take calculated risks as needed
• Must have at least 5 years’ relevant experience
• Should have prior experience leading at least one project
• Must have BSME (or related degree)
• Must be proficient in Solidworks
• Should have experience working with mechanisms, machined parts, actuators, and a strong understanding of manufacturing
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering (or related field)
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com