Ontario, CA | Direct Hire
JOB DESCRIPTION: With minimal direct supervision of the Loan Documentation Supervisor and/or Manager, this position is responsible for providing uncompromised, high service quality, accurate and consistent loan documentation within the stated service limits. A thorough working knowledge of the LaserPro/LawyerPro and Encompass Documentation system software is essential. This individual possesses the ability to prepare simple to extremely complex loan documentation requiring very limited supervision. The individual will perform a variety of duties relating to the documentation production required on all loan types to include: real estate, construction, commercial, SBA, SWAPs, dairy, agriculture, asset based and consumer. Ensures documentation is prepared in compliance with all Bank’s, State and Federal guidelines and adheres to terms of the credit approval in order to minimize the risk of loss to the bank. Maintains the integrity of all information related to the documentation process for privacy, reporting and audit purposes.
• Complies with and stays abreast of all policies and procedures, federal and state laws applicable to the job.
• Prepare loan documents for the following loan products from low to high complexity: (a) Commercial Loans, including but not limited to: commercial RE secured loans, construction loans, 1031 Exchange, commercial loans/lines of credit, asset based loans, dairy loans, agriculture loans, SBA loans, SWAPs, participations/syndications, letters of credit, leases, workout loans, forbearances loans involving use of outside counsel, loans requiring LawyerPro changes, Business Bonus Balance and (b) Consumer Loans, including but not limited to: residential mortgage, construction loans, Home Equity loans/lines, unsecured loans, vehicle loans, aircraft loans, boat loans, cash/marketable securities/investment account secured loans, and vehicle leases.
• Review documentation request for compliance with Bank policy, underwriting authority and pricing approval guidelines.
• Review all prepared documents for compliance with credit approval.
• Review entity documents to confirm appropriate signers as detailed on the credit approval.
• Provide timely and complete notification to Relationship Manager and/or CMD of required items, which are missing from the documentation request.
• Coordinate efforts with Title Desk, if applicable.
• Create and maintain documentation files.
• Respond to customer inquiries.
• Provide, present and promote The Customer Service Experience to all external and internal customers.
• Other duties as assigned.
• $45,000 to $55,000
• Comprehensive Benefits package
• High School diploma or GED; and a minimum 5 years commercial and consumer loan documentation preparation experience.
• Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel) and Harland LaserPro documentation preparation system. Knowledgeable of mainframe loan systems, FISERV preferred.
• Familiar with standard U.S. commercial, consumer and real estate lending policies
• Familiar with standard U.S. note department workflow
• Knowledge of U.S. federal and California state banking laws and regulations related to lending
• Personal success factors include:
o Team player
o Sets high standards for self and team
o Adapts well to changes
o Strong can do attitude
o Takes the initiative
o Ability to work under pressure
o Attention to detail
• High School diploma. Some college preferred.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com