Loan Documentation Lead
Ontario, CA | Direct Hire
JOB DESCRIPTION: Under limited supervision, provide daily support, guidance and assistance to the Loan Documentation Specialists team.
• Complies with and stays abreast of all policies and procedures, federal and state laws applicable to the job.
• Assist Loan Documentation Specialist team members with questions regarding the LaserPro and LawyerPro systems
• Provides direction to Loan Documentation Specialists team on documentation requests to ensure the documents prepared comply with regulatory requirements as well as Bank policies and procedures
• Interact with Center/Department managers to identify and clarify any issues regarding documentation requests and documents needed
• Assist Loan Documentation Specialists Team with customized loan documents
• Assist in the preparation and review of documents from LawyerPro
• Work directly with management to monitor the timely preparation of all documentation requests to comply with Department standards
• Develop standard templates, as well as additional provisions within LaserPro as required
• Assist with testing of releases and updates for the LaserPro system
• Prepare documents for difficult to highly complex loans
• Assist with training the Documentation Specialist Team as new regulatory requirements are implemented
• Provide, present and promote Customer Service Experience to all external and internal customers.
• $50,000 to $60,000
• Comprehensive Benefits package
• Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Microsoft Word, Excel, LaserPro and LawyerPro.
• 10-key, ability to work in a fast paced environment; Occasional overtime.
• Four year college degree preferred.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com