Carlsbad, CA | Temporary
JOB #: 17081002-SDS
KEY WORDS: medical device, manufacturing associate, assembly, 1st shift, first shift, full time, temporary
JOB DESCRIPTION: TriStaff is partnering with a growing class III medical device company in Carlsbad, CA to find Manufacturing Associates to perform assembly and on-line inspection operations necessary to produce FDA or CE marked medical devices and/or prototypes. The majority of production work is done in a clean room environment, requiring clean room gowning, masks, gloves, hairnet and safety glasses. Clean room protocol must be followed.
For consideration for this and other opportunities, send your resume directly to email@example.com or call 858-597-4000.
• Assembles, Packages, labels products and/or performs on-line inspections according to QSR’s, MPI’s, and other company procedures.
• May work in a clean room environment and follows clean room procedures
• Follows production schedule
• Collects necessary materials and supplies. Reads necessary documents and signs all necessary documents per procedures. Performs any and all tests per requirements.
• Performs necessary checks for preventative maintenance and calibration.
• Work adhering to European, US, Canadian and other regulatory and Quality System requirements (ISO, CFR, SOR, MDD, etc).
• This position assumes and performs other duties as assigned. May assist other departments with prototype builds or testing.
• $13.50 – 14.00 per hour
• Great work environment!
• Work for a growing engineering-driven medical technology company
• Medical, dental, and vision options
• Reads and understands drawings and work instructions (MPI’s)
• Use of various assembly tools, including microscopes, calipers, tweezers, razor blades or cutters, timers, clocks, wrenches, screw drivers and other small hand tools.
• Recognize problems and take corrective action or call for supervision.
• Basic computer skills, inputting data, receiving and printing documents.
• Basic English reading, writing and math skills.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related medical device assembly experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com