Master Data Management (MDM) Architect needed for large healthcare company in Los Angeles
Los Angeles, CA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 17050501-SDIT
KEY WORDS: MDM, Master Data Management, Informatica, SAP, Architect
Industry Leader in Cancer Research, Treatment and Education is looking for an MDM Architect to join their team.
• Analyze, design, develop and deliver of enterprise-wide Master Data Management solutions
• Utilize technical and domain knowledge to develop and implement effective software solutions; provide hands on mentoring to team members through all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) using Agile practices.
• Develop, enforce, and recommend enhancements to IT in the area of standards, methodologies, compliance, and quality assurance practices; participate in design and code walkthroughs.
• Provide timely and accurate estimates for newly proposed functionality enhancements; review other team members' estimates for completeness and accuracy.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
• Up to 145,000 base
• Health and Dental Benefits.
• Demonstrated experience building Master Data Management systems in a large scale enterprise MDM environment using MDM tools such as SAP or Informatica
• Experience with Healthcare data management is a huge plus
• Experience in providing architecture oversight, as well as in-depth experience in building and managing enterprise application stack for a master data management MDM platform.
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in Technical field
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com