San Diego, CA | Direct Hire
Job Number: 17050801-NCIT
We are currently seeking to hire a Senior Network Engineer, this is a Full-Time Permanent position that is located here in San Diego, CA area (this is not a Contract position, work is required on-site, no remote).
Candidates must have 8+ years of professional Network Engineering experience – seeking a true Network Engineer (not Admin role).
He or she must have a CCNA or CCNP Certification to be considered (required). This position will require experience in Network Design, implementation and support of voice systems.
Seeking candidates with strong Cisco, VoIP, Data, Call Center, and Linux.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
• $90,000 to $100,000 depending on professional experience.
• Annual Bonus
• Stable Company
• Candidates MUST have 8+ years of current and professional Network Engineer experience (not seeking a Network Admin, must be a true Network Engineer).
• Professional experience working with Linux and working a mixed environment (both Linux and Windows).
• MUST have a CCNA and or CCNP Certifications.
• Expert level experience when it comes to working with Cisco and VoIP.
• Strong Scripting experience is required.
• Switches and Routers experience is required.
• Team player with good verbal and written communication skills.
• 4 year college degree or related professional experience.
KEY WORDS: Linux, Cisco, VoIP, Network Engineer, Scripting, Stack, Switches, Routers, CCNA, CCNP.