San Marcos, CA | Temporary to Permanent
JOB #: 17101601-NCS
Job Description: Open House, just walk in.
Entry level positions available, on the job training. Learn different skills while working. We offer short and long term positions. Please come into our office between the hours 8-2 Monday-Friday, You will fill out your application here in our office. Production $11.00 -$11.50, Machine Operators Temp to Hire $12.00 per hour. 1st and 2nd shifts.
Extraction position 13.00-14.00 per hr. (Must have Forklift) and able to do overtime 1st/2nd shifts.
Epoxy- Assembly Seal boots and tubing Temp to Hire $13.00 per hour 1st and 2nd shifts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Seal all open ends of each cable assembly product together.
Label – to mark/label each cable assembly product per customer drawings and to ensure each label is marked and placed on correct area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Label – to mark/label each cable assembly product per customer drawings and to ensure each label is marked and placed on correct area.
• Work environment varies from office & warehouse to light industrial. Hearing and eye protection may be required at times. ESD control procedures may need to be followed and may need to wear antistatic smock in designated areas.
• Use of heat gun, avoid inhalant of fumes
Standing, walking and lifting up to 50 lbs. with support and assistance
Tristaff Group 760-471-9200
950 Boardwalk Suite 203
San Marcos, Ca 92078
Heading West on 78 Exit San Marcos Blvd. Left
Heading East on 78 Exit San Marcos Blvd. Right
Stay in your middle lane and follow to Via Vera Cruz Left
Next Street is Boardwalk Right (Social Security Company on the corner)
We are located on the left side of the street. 3 story Spanish Style building
With a peach colored front. This is where the stairs and elevator are located
Come up stairs to the 2nd floor.
• Stand all day
• Machine Operator
• $11.00 to $11.50 per hour
• Show up everyday
• Stand all day/some may be able to sit time to time
• None required