San Luis Obispo, CA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 17101601-FS
KEY WORDS: Banking, Commercial, Portfolio, Credit, Underwriting, Loans
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Portfolio Manager will be responsible for conducting risk management reviews and monitoring the accuracy of client portfolios to establish compliance with loan approval conditions.
• Collect updated borrower financial information in accordance with periodic reporting requirements and complete scheduled loan reviews.
• Connect with borrowers to coordinate line of credit advances and loan draws.
• Grade loans based on periodic review of financial or other information or data that may prompt a risk grade change.
• Track loans for delinquency and covenant compliance; report any adverse situations.
• Ensure all correspondence and updated information is maintained in credit files (i.e. approvals, financials reporting and documentation related to modifications, extensions, forbearances and waivers, etc.).
• Underwrite all loan extensions, modifications and periodic risk grade reviews for an assigned portfolio of loans.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
• $90,000 to $125,000 plus bonus
• Comprehensive Benefit Package
• 3-5 years of portfolio management experience
• Spreading and analyzing personal and company financial statements and other documentation relative to monitoring a portfolio of loans.
• Commercial Underwriting
• Managing a portfolio
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com