Principal Quality Engineer – Class III Medical Device – Carlsbad, CA
Carlsbad, CA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 68308-TM
KEY WORDS: quality, engineer, hardware, medical device, FDA, CQE, disposables, V&V, design, product development, software, validation.
JOB DESCRIPTION: TriStaff is partnering with a rapidly growing publicly traded class III medical device company to find a qualified Principal Quality Engineer for its growing team. The company recently obtained FDA approval so it’s very exciting time for them. This person should have a strong medical device background and must be comfortable working in an extremely fast-paced, challenging environment. This person should have quality experience within new product development specifically with hardware, disposables, and software products. This position offers extensive opportunity for growth.
• Perform design validations and process validations
• Troubleshoot issues
• Lead investigations
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
• $ 110,000 to $ 120,000
• Annual Bonus
• Stock options
• Medical, dental, vision insurance
• PTO and holiday pay
• Opportunity to work closely with a management team that has a track record of success!
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering required
• At least 7 years’ Quality Engineering experience within the medical device space
• Should have experience with hardware, disposables, and software products
• Must have new product development experience (design validations, process validations)
• Bachelor’s degree
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com