Newport Beach, CA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 17012602-SDS
KEY WORDS: Project Coordinator, Real Estate, Construction, Project Assistant
JOB DESCRIPTION: TriStaff is in partnership with a real estate management and development company in the New Port Beach area looking for a Project Coordinator. The Coordinator will assist this company’s internal Development/Construction team with administrative and project support related to entitlements, pre-development, development, and construction activities. The ideal candidate has a track record of effective administrative support in a fast-paced, demanding environment and is familiar with real estate development and construction.
• Responsible for assisting the development and construction managers in the development and re-development of multiple projects.
• Collaborate with development and construction managers to establish project scopes, budgets, schedules and deadlines.
• Assist in the selection process and contracting of all design professionals, consultants and contractors.
• Collaborate in coordinate efforts of all individuals involved in project completion including, but not limited to, attorneys, architects, engineers, general contractors and municipal officials.
• Work with managers to periodically generate project progress reports.
• Actively manage and coordinate project meetings.
• Ensure maintenance of complete project files, including project meeting minutes, contracts and related correspondence. Review vendor requisitions and invoices.
• Participate in the due diligence process for new acquisitions.
• Other duties as assigned.
• $ 55,000 – $63,000 per year
• 2+ years of experience in the real estate, design/engineering or construction industry preferred.
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills; manages priorities and time effectively and is very systematic in approach.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Project. Can generate a project schedule, generate a multi-media presentation and work with a multi-year project budget.
• Experience with accounts payable, accounts receivable, budgeting and cost codes.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture, Engineering or Construction Management preferred.
• Ability to read and interpret design drawings and space plans.
• Ability to utilize construction scheduling, budgeting, and cost monitoring tools.
• Ability to set priorities for workload.
• Ability to work collaboratively with coworkers and management, and maintains a cooperative and productive atmosphere.
• Ability to interact with tenant, employees, visitors, and contractors with poise and diplomacy.
• Interprets a variety of instructions provided in written, oral, diagrammatic, or schedule form
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com