Temecula, CA | Contract
Job #: 17050301-NCIT
We are currently seeking to hire a Software Project Manager. This is a 6+ month contract position that is located in the Temecula, CA area. Please note, this position requires to work on-site, sorry no remote work allowed.
This position requires 7+ years of professional and current Project Management experience, seeking a strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and have a PMP certification.
He or she will be responsible for a Data Migration project- dealing with an accounting and CRM system over to Salesforce/Great Plains. Candidates applying must have CRM experience, Salesforce/GP knowledge (from a Project Manager standpoint).
Project Management experience that deal with IT Production migration projects from a hosted to Cloud – is also required.
• Data Migration dealing with Accounting and CRM systems to Salesforce.
• Tracking of issues and progress as well as diagram the data flow.
• IT Production migration experience – going from a hosted environment to Cloud.
• Develop tasks and excellent documentation experience.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
• $50 to $60/hr Depending on professional experience.
• Must have 7+ years of professional and current Project Management experience, seeking a PM that has a great understanding of the SDLC.
• Strong PM skills when it comes to working on Data Migration projects.
• Knowledge of Accounting and CRM Systems – knowledge of Salesforce and Great Plains.
• IT Production migration experience – from a PM standpoint.
• PM Certification
• Excellent documentation skills.
• A team player with good verbal and written communication skills.
• 4 Year Degree