San Diego, CA | Direct Hire
Job Number: 17080901- NCIT
We are currently seeking to hire a Software Project Manager. This is a full-time direct permanent position that is located in the San Diego, CA area. Please note, this position requires to work on-site, sorry no remote work allowed.
This position requires 7+ years of professional and current Project Management experience, seeking a strong understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and have a PMP certification. We are seeking a Project Manager that has worked in a SaaS environment – required.
Lead the definition of scope, production of a project charter and project management strategy for each project.
Create detailed schedules, burn down and velocity charts, project progress reports and other deliverables essential to project execution and control.
Coordinate development and delivery activities among various project participants, Software Developers and stakeholders.
Act as a scrum master across multiple teams and coordinate activities between teams.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$100-125K depending on professional experience.
• Stable Company
• Must have 7+ years of professional and current Project Management experience, seeking a PM that has a great understanding of the SDLC.
• PMP Certification is a requirement for this position.
• Candidates must have experience working as a Project Manager in a Software Development environment.
• Must be able to Project Manage 8-10 Software related projects at any given time.
• Agile / Scrum experience is required.
• SaaS experience is required.
• Candidates must have strategic launch initiatives and excellent documentation skills.
• A team player with good verbal and written communication skills.
• 4 Year Degree