Project Manager needed for Website Design / Internet Marketing Company
Temecula, CA | Contract
JOB #: 17051501-SDIT
KEY WORDS: “project manager” pmi, pmp
Website Design and Internet Marking Company in Temecula is looking for a Software Project Manager
Assist in the direction and guidance for a wide array of activities associated with project planning and management to ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and to client specifications. Manages and oversees the end to end project management activities such as project reporting, project planning, issue / risk identification and tracking, scope management, estimation and client management.
Some projects include:
• Data migration from a company’s proprietary accounting and CRM system to our Salesforce/GP system. Need someone to keep track of the issues and progress and perhaps diagram the data flow.
• IT production migration from hosted to cloud over the next 6 months. Need someone to develop the task list etc.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
• $45-$60/hr (depending on experience)
• 5+ years’ experience as a Project Manager
• Excellent People Skills – Must be capable of leading a team of technical personnel, capable of conflict resolution. Must be capable of managing a customer to assure the customer’s needs are met without incurring scope growth.
• Scope/Requirements Analysis – Must be capable of working with a customer to translate the customer’s wants and needs to top level scope and requirements.
• Estimating – Must be capable of working with Subject Matter Experts to develop estimates for duration and cost.
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
PMP Certified preferred