San Diego, CA | Direct Hire
We are currently seeking a Senior Python Developer. This position requires a heavy amount of professional Python development experience. This is NOT a contract position and we are only considering candidates that are authorized to work in the USA. No remote work is allowed.
He or she must have professional experience developing software products using Python. This position will require building out API’s for our web and mobile applications (with an eye on performance, scalability and security).
As the Senior Python Developer you will be responsible for leading a mentoring a small group of developers and reporting directly into the CTO.
We are seeking candidates that have extensive experience with Django frameworks and implementing and consuming various API’s.
$125,000 - $130,000
• Annual Bonuses
• Very stable company
• Must have 5+ years of professional and current Python development experience.
• Seeking 3+ years of professional Django framework experience.
• Seeking candidates that have extensive experience with Django frameworks and implementing and consuming various API’s.
• Strong Lead and mentoring skills- leading a small group of developers.
• Bonus – anyone with AngularJS experience.
• Experience with AWS, Node.js, Jmeter, Newrelic and Big Data.
• Team player with very good verbal and written communication skills.
• 4 Year college degree