Real Estate Sr. Relationship Manager
Irvine, CA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 18011002-FS
KEY WORDS: Banking, Commercial, Credit, Sales, Portfolio
Establishes and maintains profitable, quality commercial real estate loan and deposit relationships to businesses and professionals in accordance with Bank policy, including any workout of loans required. Obtains appointments with prospects, evaluates the financial needs of the prospects and clients, obtains Bank approval to provide recommended products and services to specific prospects and clients, and coordinates tasks associated with assigned groups of business customers. Provides exemplary service to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Develops commercial real estate loan relationships and enhances existing customer relationships.
• Makes quality prospect calls and customer retention calls each month to middle-market companies in the local service area.
• Obtains necessary information for preliminary underwriting purposes.
• Develops new business and referral sources.
• Assists the branch banking system with real estate loan requests.
• Manages all workout credits or disposition of REO assigned.
• Provides support to branch and business center inquiries on new real estate construction lending opportunities including prospect identification and risk assessment, project cost analysis, loan structuring and covenant guidance.
• Participate in marketing calls with branch personnel and credit pre-screen process;
• Manages the credit analysis process related to new loan requests, enhancements and renewals through the service provided by the Portfolio Bankers.
• Monitors and manages the quality and profitability of assigned relationships.
• Manages an assigned real estate portfolio to insure documentation and agreements are current, payments and disbursements are current, financial data is current, all modifications to the existing loan are completed and any other related items associated with managing the account.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• $110,000 to $140,000
• Comprehensive Benefit Package
• Minimum of ten years of Commercial Banking experience.
• Commercial, Construction and Investor Real Estate experience.
• Strong Business Development skills.
• Ability to manage and monitor a portfolio of commercial clients.
• Excellent Credit skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Finance
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com