El Segundo, CA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 18011003-FS
KEY WORDS: banking, commercial, credit, sales
The Sr. Relationship Manager is responsible for creating, developing, and managing banking relationships. The incumbent in this position will provide expert level advice and education to customers on opportunities to utilize the Bank’s deposit and loan products and services to enhance their financial operations. The Sr. Relationship Manager will have minimum annual production targets of 15 million in new loan production and 5 million in new deposit production.
• Make outbound sales calls; visit businesses; introduce Bank products and services.
• Develop relationships with prospects and customers through ongoing communication.
• Leverage successful existing relationships to solicit and prospect for new Banking relationships.
• Develop an expert level of understanding of the customers’ business and recommend Bank products and services.
• Deliver persuasive presentations to potential Bank customers connecting their needs with Bank product and service solutions.
• Retain accounts by closely managing portfolios and addressing any issues or concerns that may lead a customer to close an account.
• Participate in community events and tradeshows to increase the visibility of the Bank within the community.
• Utilize personal involvement in the community to enhance networking opportunities.
• Open, close and renew all types of accounts, including but not limited to consumer and commercial: savings accounts, certificates of deposit and checking accounts, quickly and accurately.
• $100,000 to $120,000
• Comprehensive Benefit package
• 7+ years of financial commercial credit or lending experience
• Proven record of developing and maintaining strong customer relationships
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Finance preferred.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com