Pomona , CA | Direct Hire
JOB DESCRIPTION: The Relationship Manager will focus on Middle-Market lending opportunities with the focus being on C&I and Commercial Real Estate relationships. The Relationship Manager will handle needs for a wide array of borrowers with different credit structures and depository requirements.
• Utilizes a high degree of creativity and independence in developing and managing a large portfolio of diverse and complex banking relationships.
• Act as a consultant to clients and a resource to the Bank in developing and retaining business.
• Demonstrate solid product and operational knowledge.
• Possess excellent corporate finance/credit knowledge depending on the diversity of the portfolio.
• Utilize excellent negotiation and closing skills.
• Responsible for attaining established individual, department, and Bank financial goals
• Spread financials to conduct preliminary analyst of loan.
• Prepare credit package for Credit Department.
• Cross-sells other banking products.
• Promote high quality customer service.
• Develop relationships with real estate professionals and other business referral sources in order to locate creditworthiness prospects for loans.
- $90,000-120,000 base plus bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
• Must have at least 5 years of business development and underwriting experience in commercial banking with C&I and CRE lending experience.
• Strong business development skills.
• Formalized Credit Training preferred.
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Must have experience and ability in analyzing financial documents
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.