Rowland Heights, CA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 17050401-FS
The Business Relationship Manager (BRM) strategically collaborates with Commercial Lending Business Partners, Private Banking, Retail Regional Managers, and/or Branch Managers to execute sales strategies. Through robust external sales plans, the BRM is expected to expand customer base, to grow assets, loans and deposits, and to increase profitability by leveraging the Bank’s products and services.
- Achieving quarterly/annual goals through business generation of C&I, CRE, Multifamily, Mortgages, SBA, Treasury Management, Deposit, Investment, international and other commercial and consumer products offered through the Bank.
- Collaborating with Regional Manager and or Branch Manager to develop and to implement customer centric strategic marketing plans and generating new business through prospecting, outside calling, networking, and referrals.
- Maintaining and applying a thorough understanding of the bank’s credit policy, client eligibility and all necessary business practices to ensure the submission of accurate and complete commercial and consumer loan packages.
- Actively participating in local and regional business functions.
- Providing management with input regarding current policies and practices of competition, when appropriate.
- Coordinating and organizing targeted campaigns and events.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
- $90k to $130k plus bonus.
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- 5+ years in commercial lending and/or private banking with proven successful sales track record.
- Strong understanding of C&I Loan, SBA Loan and/or industry-focused lending.
- In-depth knowledge of banks, credit, and deposit products.
- Strong analytical, marketing/sales, consulting and negotiating skills.
- Strong written and verbal communications.
- High energy, results-oriented and work well in a team environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
KEY WORDS: Commercial Banking, Commercial Loans, Business Development, Portfolio,
Credit, Sales, Real Estate, Loans.