Sales Associate/ Regional Sales for a Large Electronic component Mfg
Alviso, CA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 16021801-SDPA
JOB DESCRIPTION: To increase sales within the San Francisco, WA, OR, ID, MT, WY, UT, Northern MV, Northern CA, and CO, by utilizing Sales Mfg Representatives and Distribution channels. Must have at some electronic component sales industry experience.
Maintain Existing Business
• Maintain customer relationships by addressing Representative’s/customer’s problems and concerns while reporting any major issues to Company management (attend customer meetings as required).
• Assist Sales Representatives/Distributors with maintaining customer relationships and lead all price negotiations (based upon cost reduction requests) with the customer.
• Collect relative data for accurate forecasting and sales targets.
• Work with Sales Representatives in Region, Distributors, Regional/Inside Engineers and Inside Sales Team to ensure total sales and support effort to achieve customer satisfaction.
• Maintain updated data to track and monitor regional sales targets.
• Develop and implement strategic sales plans for Tier 1 Accounts/Emerging Tier 2 Accounts to attain and surpass specific sales goals and objectives.
Responsibility: New Business Development
• Target Accounts: New Customer/New Opportunity:
o Work with Sales Representatives to identify, target, and develop accounts to increase market share.
Establish Annual Target Accounts (new customers) for Each Sales Rep Account Manager
Collect marketing data on the specific account that includes purchasing power, buying habits and requirements
Develop Account Strategy that includes focus on Price, Performance, Logistics, Quality
Facilitate all aspects of customer support (data sheets, samples, SSR, quotations, technical support)
Participate in Customer Conference Calls or Meetings as required
Secure support from HQ as required
Include Distribution Strategy as required
Capture on KPI Metrics and monitor progress
• Non Target Accounts (General NBO-New Business Opportunity)
o Facilitate all aspects of customer support (data sheets, samples, SSR, quotations, technical support)
o Coordinate support from HQ as required
o Manage Sales Representatives in region, including but not limited to KPI, Instructing, Monitoring and supporting sales activities.
• Monitor/Review all NBO Activity
o Require Monthly NBO Reports from the Sales Rep
o Follow-up on key opportunities and identify barriers to closing
• Scheduled Visits to Assigned Territory
• Conduct Product Training and support Distributor Training (as required)
• Identify under-performing Sales Representatives and make any necessary changes to the territory
• Review market analyses to determine customer needs, and be fully responsible and accountable for sales successes and client satisfaction in their specific region.
Responsibility: Support -HQ Office Reporting
• Marketing Activities
o Represent Company at trade, conventions, and deliver sales
o Provide Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reports to track and monitor account activity within region.
o Maintain Regional KPI to track and monitor regional sales targets.
o Implement sales strategies, targets, goals and objectives set by HQ.
o Assist in execution and strategic planning to achieve set goals.
• $70,000 to $85,000 base + 50% bonus/Commission potential, up to $130,000 annually.
• Ideal candidate must have experience in both Account and Sales Management within the Thermal Management Industry, and demonstrate a successful record in sales growth.
• 4 year degree required.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com