Sales Manager - Oil/Gas/Chemical/Mfg Markets - SW tool and Services
Housten, TX | Direct Hire
JOB #: 68585 - TJ
KEY WORDS: Oil/Gas and Chemical SW Tools
JOB DESCRIPTION: Our Client is a Global Engineering and Consulting firm with US offices in Washington, DC and Houston TX. They provide multiple services including Risk and Safety studies, Failure Analysis and Prevention and SW Sales and Support. We are growing our sales team in the Houston location to represent our suite of SW tools.
• To build a sales pipeline by identifying, qualifying and researching perspective customers in a range of industries (Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Chemical, Petrochemical etc.).
• Market analysis, strategy development and sales plans to ensure all targets are achieved.
• Conduct software presentations and demonstrations as well as coordinate training and marketing activities related to the software business.
• Work with the stakeholders within the global team to help contribute to the success of the regional offices goals and objectives.
• Respond to clients’ requests for quotations in a timely and professional manner.
• Network, maintain contact and establish a good rapport with both new and existing clients.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$80K to $ 100K + Bonus/commission
• Full-time position, based in Houston, Texas
• Comprehensive benefit package including Health/Dental, Life and Disability Insurances, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, Holiday Pay, 401k savings and more
• Challenging opportunities in an international company
• Potential for growth in an established and growing subsidiary of a well-established international organization
• Track record of sales experience, preferably within the engineering software industry
• Several years’ experience in industrial/Oil & Gas/Chemical/Petrochemical markets with good understanding of technical and business needs
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships with prospective customers through the use of various prospecting techniques
• Good understanding of the industry sectors we are serving and the ability to pursue new opportunities
• Working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tools preferred.
• Ability to travel within the US and North America, with potential trips to Norway for training or global sales meetings
• Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and have a valid passport. A background check and drug test may be required as a term of employment.
• Bachelor’s degree in a STEM discipline is required.