Sales and Marketing Support Manager -Bethesda, MD
Bethesda, MD | Direct Hire
JOB #: 68586 - TJ
KEY WORDS: Oil & Gas, Risk and Safety Studies, Accident investigation, failure Analysis and prevention
JOB DESCRIPTION: Our Client is a Global Engineering and Consulting firm with US offices in Washington, DC area and Houston TX. They provide multiple services including Risk and Safety studies, Failure Analysis and Prevention, Accident Investigation and SW Sales and Support. This is a key role in the Bethesda Office, open as a result of growth> This Role will be developing their consulting and software sales activities, as well as their marketing opportunities to expand their business.
• Interfacing with our consultants to develop coordinated marketing strategies.
• Conducting market research.
• Identifying conferences, trade shows and other speaking opportunities and ensuring necessary materials are available.
• Managing and assisting with trade show activities.
• Coordinating marketing materials and website development.
• Writing, designing, organizing and categorizing marketing materials, newsletters, advertising and electronic materials.
• Addressing branding and messaging for the firm.
• Supporting existing CRM databases.
• Integrating information with content management software to ensure brand and message consistency.
• Traveling within the US and potentially internationally
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$ 80K to $ 100K
• Full-time position, based in Bethesda, Maryland
• Comprehensive benefit package including Health/Dental, Life and Disability Insurances, Paid Vacation and Sick Leave, Holiday Pay, 401k savings and more
• Challenging opportunities in an international company
• Potential for growth in an established and growing subsidiary of a well-established international organization
• Prior experience in marketing management.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficiency with MS Office Suite products is a must.
• Working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM tools preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of business and marketing writing for online audiences.
• Must be detail-oriented, highly organized, and a self-starter.
• Must be able to work under critical time deadlines and to re-evaluate priorities while exercising discretion, diplomacy, and good judgment.
• Ability to take ownership of projects and multi-task.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to interact with consultants and staff at all levels as well as with clients and business contacts.
• Be energetic, highly motivated and results oriented
• Be market oriented, passionate, self-disciplined and driven to success
• Be able to travel within the US and North America, with potential trips to Norway for training or global sales meetings
• Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and have a valid passport. A background check and drug test may be required as a term of employment.
• MS. in a technical discipline or M.B.A. preferred. Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of education requirement.