Senior Engineering Technician – Medical Device – Aliso Viejo, CA
Aliso Viejo, CA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 67773-TM
KEY WORDS: engineering, mechanical, electronics, system, technician, fixtures, assembly, documentation, medical device, FDA, test, Solidworks, verification, validation.
JOB DESCRIPTION: TriStaff is partnering with a rapidly growing, late-stage class II medical device company in Aliso Viejo, CA to find a seasoned Engineering Technician for its team. This is a newly created position to help offload both mechanical and embedded systems engineers with test execution and other development and sustaining support tasks. This person should have a strong background in both mechanical and electronic systems and should have some prior medical device experience. This person will be responsible for supporting testing, validation, and development of surgical systems and components. This is a really exciting opportunity to get involved with a company that is really taking off!
If interested and qualified, please email your resume to email@example.com for consideration. Only qualified candidates will be contacted
• $ 70,000 to $ 95,000 per year
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance
• Stock options
• PTO and holiday pay
• Opportunity to be a part of a small but growing team; lots of opportunity for advancement!
• Background in both mechanical and electronic systems.
• Must be very hands on; comfortable with fixtures, soldering, assembly methods, protocols, report writing.
• Medical device experience is highly preferred
• Should be proficient in writing test protocols and conducting tests
• Must be comfortable conducting product verification, validation, and qualification testing
• At least 5 years’ relevant experience
• Associate’s degree in Electronics or related highly preferred
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com