Senior Financial Analyst (with FP&A and M & A experience)
Glendale, CA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 18010301-SDPA
KEY WORDS: Financial Analyst, Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A, M&A, Mergers and Acquisitions,
Financial Planning and Analysis, M & A, Legal, Law firm, Integrated Reporting
Financial Analyst – Executive Corporate Reporting
Senior Financial Analyst – Integrated Reporting with the primary function to prepare internal and external reporting packages. Qualified candidates will be able to take financial information and partner with business leadership to connect themes with financial performance. FP&A and/or M&A experience preferred.
This Individual with help the business with its strategy and plans, make informed decisions and manage key risks to build investor and stakeholder confidence and improved future performance.
This position will report into the Financial System Reporting team and work closely with the FP&A and Accounting team. This is a highly visible and challenging position, providing key insights and analytics to the external investors, the Executive team and the entire company. We are looking for a highly-motivated self-starter who is extremely analytical, loves data, and has excellent interpersonal skills to collaborate with multiple teams within marketing and finance organizations to achieve desired results.
• Prepare internal monthly performance and board of director decks for executive leadership
• Provide ad hoc analysis of complex data and make recommendations for action
• Maintain the Chart Of Accounts (COA) to support the reporting needs through the different finance applications
• Work in tandem within the Finance team to deliver information for planning, actuals, and analysis to drive business performance
• Assemble and summarize data to structure sophisticated reports and presentations on financial status, opportunities, and risks
• Deliver timely, accurate, and effective analyses and reporting of financial metrics and KPI
• Develop insightful presentations that summarize data and help facilitate decision-making for our business partners as well as senior leadership team
• Gain and update job knowledge to remain informed about nuances with our business partners
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
Base of $80K-$95K + 10% Bonus
• Medical benefits
• 401K plan
• 2 weeks paid Vacation
• Must have minimum of 3-8 years of Financial Analysis, Financial Reporting, FP & A, M & A experience preferred
• Excellent Excel and Oral/Written Communication skills.
• Familiarity with the performance metrics used to evaluate internet businesses including subscription products
• Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with a focus on teamwork
• Strong worth ethic with ability to perform in a self-managed environment; must be good at multi-tasking
• Must have excellent analytical and organizational skills and demonstrate great attention to detail
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with highly motivated team members
• Advanced Excel skills, and strong skills in Word and PowerPoint.
• Familiarity with databases (e.g. SQL or Access)
• Tableau, Anaplan or Insight knowledge is a plus
• Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or Economics.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com