San Diego, CA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 17110101 - P
Highly profitable and thriving Tech Company in the Entertainment Industry is looking for an experienced Senior FullStack Web Developer. This is a role on a small team, but working on large scale projects for a highly profitable and stable company.
You’ll work on complex and highly scalable video and advertising solutions that are considered mission critical technology for their world-class media industry customers. In this role, you will guide development of all next generation products, so you’ll have the opportunity to put your fingerprints on all of their core solutions.
If you are ready to utilize your versatile web development skills in an impactful, creative, and positive environment, we want to hear from you!
To apply, send your resume for confidential review to Kanani Masterson (firstname.lastname@example.org). This is a fulltime position based in San Diego, CA. Local candidates preferred.
• Develop and maintain complex client-server applications with interactive components and a rich web services API
• Work in a highly collaborative, agile environment where you are empowered to make things better
• Contribute to system architecture discussions and bring technical ideas and insights to the team
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$100,000 to $125,000
• Stock options
• Excellent health benefits
• Flexible and casual work culture
• Catered lunch Mondays, breakfast Wednesdays, and Friday happy hour at the office
• 4 weeks of vacation and major holidays
• Must have at least 4 years of professional software development experience
• Expert knowledge of developing and delivering software in a SaaS environment.
• Passion for writing clean, well-tested code
• Experience building and using RESTful APIs
• Understanding of databases (both relational and NoSQL)
• An interest in developing and maintaining highly scalable microservices
• A focus on building clean, responsive user interfaces
• Enthusiasm for learning, sharing, and continuous improvement in a collaborative environment.
• Must have BS in Computer Science or related degree is preferred, or equivalent experience in diverse work environments.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com