San Diego, CA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 17092801 - P
As Senior/Lead Web Developers on their team, you will participate in the entire software development life cycle process. You’ll have ownership for delivering products leading the emerging revolution in the convergence of personalized advertising, content management, and digital entertainment.
You’ll also contribute to architectural strategies and development efforts for web services middleware and the presentation layer, and ensure these strategies are being applied in an AGILE Scrum environment.
If you enjoy innovation, passionate about creating usable and delightful UI features, and have interest in digital entertainment technologies, we want to hear from you!
To apply, send your resume for confidential review to Kanani Masterson (firstname.lastname@example.org). This is a fulltime position based in San Diego, CA. Local or relocation-ready candidates only, please.
• Translate technical requirements and new feature requests into an overall solution that is robust, scalable, and extensible.
• Conduct performance tuning and diagnose/resolve obscure technical compatibility issues.
• Anticipate technical risks and design/implement error handling and other mitigation techniques to ensure system stability and security.
• Improve best practices in terms of code architecture, unit testing, database, and technical designs.
• Lead the design and implementation of the system as the main UI/UX lead.
• Perform integration testing and assist QA on large projects. Perform requirements analysis, project estimation, architecture, design, coding, and testing.
• Suggest and implement third party tools, libraries and software in the product when appropriate.
• Deliver applications that meet performance and scalability goals of the project.
• Lead the development from Proof of Concept to production code.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$100K to $135K base
• Performance Bonus (5%)
• Matching 401K
• Major medical, dental, vision benefits.
• 3 weeks’ vacation and major holidays to start
• Pre-IPO equity opportunity
• Must have 5+ years of professional experience and up-to-date coding skills latest web technologies, particularly in PHP
• Demonstrated strengths developing User Interface and User Experience (UI, UX) presentation layers for large scale websites or web-based applications.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills to facilitate teamwork
• Must have experience developing web applications using an Agile Scrum process
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or similar preferred
• Experience coding business intelligence presentation-layer and visualization tools, such as Tableau, Sisense, Qlik, etc. preferred
• Expert in other modern application programming technologies: e.g., Ruby, Scala, Spark preferred
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Computer Science, or other technical area. Graduate degrees also preferred.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com