Senior Network Engineer
San Diego, CA | Contract
We are currently seeking to hire a Senior Network Engineer; this is a 6-8 month contract position that is located here in San Diego, CA area (required to work on-site, no remote).
Candidates must have 8+ years of professional Network Engineering experience – seeking a true Network Engineer (not Admin role).
We are seeking a Senior Network Engineer that has professional experience with Cisco and Palo Alto Networks. Someone that has professional experience going from Cisco to Palo Alto Networks is required.
Network Engineers must have a strong security background, professional experience with Network Design, Implementation as well as integration experience.
$65 -75/hr depending on professional experience.
• Stable Company
• Candidates MUST have 8+ years of current and professional Network Engineer experience (not seeking a Network Admin, must be a true Network Engineer).
• Professional experience working with both Cisco (5500 Series and 2900 series Firewalls).
• Candidates must have experience with Palo Alto Networks (800 Series, 850 Series firewalls and routers).
• Expert level when it comes to VLAN, Network Designing, implementing and integration experience.
• Experience with Akamai content delivery network and Cloud experience.
• Team player with good verbal and written communication skills.
• 4 year college degree or related professional experience.