Senior PHP Web Developer – AWS, Social Good Technology
San Diego, CA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 17090501-P
Highly profitable Pre-IPO Tech Company is hiring a Senior/Lead PHP Web Developer! You will create Cloud-based Software that will transform the way that the world’s food supply and distribution chain works! Their platform optimizes the safety, logistics, and quality of the food supply chain and reduces waste... This is a great chance to work on technology that betters the world!
In this role, you will guide development of all next generation products, so you’ll have the opportunity to put your fingerprints on all of their core solutions.
Their predictive analytics, big data platform is revolutionizing a multi-billion dollar market, which spans across grocery, retail, and on-demand ordering. Their software is already used by Fortune 100 Companies, and they have many new projects in the pipeline. As a Senior PHP Developer, you’ll be responsible for managing back-end services and the development and maintenance of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database.
You’ll ensure high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end as well. You will also be responsible for developing and maintaining some front-end elements required by customers and product designers. Therefore, an understanding of front-end technologies is necessary.
If you are ready to utilize your PHP and other web development skills in an impactful, high autonomous and positive environment, we want to hear from you!
To apply, send your resume for confidential review to Kanani Masterson (firstname.lastname@example.org). This is a fulltime position based in San Diego, CA. Local candidates preferred.
Building efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
Solving complex performance problems and architectural challenges
Integrating of data storage solutions and management of API services
Monitoring and management of servers and data storage solutions
• $100,000 to $125,000 per year
• Stock options
• Benefits package
• Must have at least 5 years of professional software development experience
• Expert knowledge of developing and delivering software in a SaaS environment.
• Must have strong backend PHP development skills and LAMP stack experience
• Strong AWS usage and understanding
• Experience leveraging RESTful web services and other third party API’s
• Ability to work independently to rapidly solving problems, bugs, and compatibility issues
• Able to troubleshoot, test, and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
• Ability to train and mentor other developers
• Strong knowledge of PHP and (Yii2 web framework preferred)
• Experience developing on Linux platforms, preferably Ubuntu.
• Understanding accessibility and security compliance used for Web Applications and APIs such as OAuth and public/private key systems.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Must have BS in Computer Science or related degree is preferred, or equivalent experience in diverse work environments.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com