Senior Product Development Engineer – Class III Medical Device - Irvine, CA
Irvine, CA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 68316-TM
KEY WORDS: R&D, research, development, medical device, FDA, Solidworks, design, prototype, fabrication, mechanical, ISO 13485, electronics, molding, machined parts.
JOB DESCRIPTION: TriStaff is partnering with a small but rapidly growing, well-funded startup class III medical device company in Irvine, CA to find a qualified Senior R&D Engineer for its team. The company recently obtained its CE mark so it’s a very exciting time! This person must be self-driven and comfortable working independently with little supervision. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved with a small but growing company working on a revolutionary medical device product.
• Work with all departments to create designs for new products, product revisions, and product line extensions.
• Work closely with contract manufacturers and suppliers
• Fabricate prototypes, testing fixtures, and manufacturing fixtures
• Implement design in accordance with design control procedures and quality system
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
• $ 90,000 to $ 120,000
• Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision
• Stock options
• PTO and holiday pay
• Should have experience taking at least one medical device project from concept to completion
• Should have prior experience working for a small company (less than 100 employees)
• Must be proficient with Solidworks and be able to provide samples of CAD drawings and prototypes
• Must be motivated and self-driven
• Must have at least 2 years’ experience in the medical device industry
• Some experience with electronics is preferred but not required
• Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Biomedical Engineering
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com