Senior Product Manager – Big Data Analytics, Entertainment Industry
San Diego, CA | Direct Hire
JOB #: 17073101 - P
JOB DESCRIPTION: Profitable and Thriving Pre-IPO Technology Company developing a revolutionary Big Data Analytics platform for the entertainment and media industry is seeking a new Senior Product Manager. Their platform is transforming the way consumers and brands interact within the latest connected electronics space. You’ll be part of a “startup” division, under the umbrella of an established and solid business with over fifteen years leading their industry.
You will participate in the entire product development life cycle process as a Product Owner and will be responsible for developing and delivering software applications that protect, measure, and enhance digital content to help business evolve and thrive.
As Product Owner using Agile Development methodologies, you’ll guide the product definition process from the customer perspective and prioritize it relative to the Company’s perspective. You will also assist with Project Management and developer coordination to meet budgets and schedules.
If you’re a talented Product Manager who would like to work in a small, innovative, and nimble team and have ownership and growing responsibilities, please apply!
To apply, send your resume for confidential review to Kanani Masterson (email@example.com). This is a fulltime position based in San Diego, CA. Local or actively relocating candidates only, please.
• Manage, organize, and take ownership of the definition, development, delivery, and evolution of specific product lines and customer segments.
• Develop market knowledge, cultivate relationships with and learn from key customers.
• Perform competitive analyses.
• Work with Business Development to translate Market Requirements into Product Requirements.
• Establish relationships with external partners/vendors to deliver comprehensive solutions that effectively provide capabilities within product releases.
• Assist engineering in making key tradeoffs between feature priorities and scarce resources.
• Understand and document customers' requirements and relative priorities; create detailed product specifications.
• Develop system architectures and feature designs, and assist in prioritizing development efforts consistent with the customers’ priorities but also the Company’s agenda.
• Ensure that systems and products meet market requirements; communicate how these systems will meet future demands for features, quality standards, and performance.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$100K to $130K
• Bonus potential
• Pre-IPO equity
• Comprehensive benefits and health plan
• 3 weeks’ vacation to start + holidays
• Must have 10+ years of professional work experience.
• Must have 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager for a technology company.
• Extensive expertise collecting customer requirements and preparing product specifications for complex software applications.
• Strong preference for experience in streaming video, content, entertainment, broadcasting, TV, and related.
• Experience with creating B2B products, preferably SaaS, Big Data, Analytics, Digital Advertising, and related applications.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, and interpersonal skills which facilitate team work
• Bachelor’s degree required. Masters’ degree / MBA preferred.
FOR OTHER OPPORTUNITIES AND TO REGISTER WITH TRISTAFF, PLEASE VISIT OUR WEBSITE AT www.tristaff.com