Senior Web/ Client Developer
Las Vegas, NV | Direct Hire
JOB #: 17080101- TEM
JOB DESCRIPTION: WE have built a legacy of integrity and excellence. Our unmatched back end transaction technology and innovative gaming platform creates a unique system that we believe will revolutionize the gaming experience in Las Vegas.
As part of our development team, you will be directly involved with extending our current products to the latest technologies as well as designing and implementing cutting edge new applications centered around sports wagering.
• Continued development and maintenance of the sports betting platform and associated systems
• Developing designs from business specifications
• Coding against designs
• Bug fixing and enhancements
• Developing low level project plans for your tasks
• Proven development experience with statically typed languages such as Java, C#, or similar.
• Experience developing public facing, transactional web sites
• Expert knowledge of browser APIs (DOM, XMLHttpRequest, etc.)
• Experience using CSS preprocessing tools such as Less or Sass.
• Motivated and able to overcome unique challenges independently in a self-starter environment.
• Experience developing client applications using Adobe Flex/ActionScript a major plus.
• Sports betting experience (either personal or professional) is a big plus
• Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies
• Effective communications skills
• College degree or work experience equivalent required
• Must be available to work in the U.S.
Salary Range and Bonus Potential:
$ 70,000-90,000 DOE
• College Degree or Work Experience equivalent required.